Current Vacancies and Contract Roles
C# Software Contractor, robotics and automation
- Location : Bolton
- Rate: Hourly or daily rate, very flexible rate for the right candidate
- 3 month contract initially but extension for further period highly likely
Must have attributes
- Very strong OO skills and architecting experience
- TDD and related principles
- Moq or similar
- Ninject or similar
- Very disciplined work ethics
- Committed to deliver high quality and readily maintainable software
- Relaxed demeanour and a team player
Nice to have attributes
- Medical device development experience
- Experience of development for any/all of following: automation, robotics, servos/motors etc
- Private company, founded 2007.
- Growing year on year
- Growing list of happy clients in locations such as UK, USA, France, Switzerland
- We offer home working when applicable. We provide the best possible development tools and we offer flexible working hours where possible.
What we do
- Software and system integration in the field of robotics and automation, in particular in the Life Science sector
- Developing a new medical device automated liquid handling instrument for a client. The device is comprised of several servo motors, pumps and related IO
- Developing a small robotic/automated system that will be used in quality control by our client as part of their manufacturing to test sample products. This is a novel project and will require development of a small Cartesian robot with related software.
Please email us at 'info (at) ukrobotics dot net'